May Impressions is on its way – there is a note on the front to remind all Imp Club members who have not already done so to complete their Personal Information Form – Imp Club members, please complete this as soon as possible.
In May Impressions :
- Practical Classics Restoration Show, NEC – report
- Brian Baylis’ 2017 Adventure – Part Two
- Centre of attention – opening of Rootes Heritage centre
- Andy Bryson’s Targa Tasmania Rally Imp – Part One,by Ian Scott
- Remanufactured Imp parts from South Africa, Roy McBride
- Ethanol in ‘Super Unleaded’ – the truth revealed by Roy Blunt
- The late Tony Pratley – continued, by Gillian Hill
- The ‘other’ 1963 Imp launch…by Tim Morgan
- General Data Protection Regulation – reminders to those who have yet to respond
And much, much more…
Click to take a closer look!