Imp Parts & Services Suppliers
The following list of Impressions magazine advertisers are specialists in their field of expertise
Disclaimer – Please note that The Imp Club Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites
Engine specialists –
Ben Boult – Engine Specialist and ex Rootes apprentice who has been working with Imps since 1962.
- All forms of Competition and road engines built or rebuilt to your specifications, from Imp to big V8!
- Classic engines a speciality.
- Manufaturer and supplier to the public and trade of most competition engine parts for the Imp.
- Official supplier of Tran-X limited slip diffs.
- Most GRP panels for competition Imps in stock.
- C/R Gears manufactured to your requirements.
t.01926 612 432
m.07885 249 847
Ex-Pressed Steel Panels
Specialists in the manufacture of a wide range of discontinued and unobtainable classic car panels for many makes produced from the 1950s onward.
t.+44 (0)1535 632721
Store and on-line merchant of a wide range of tools and equipment for diy car enthusiasts.
Malcolm Anderson Imp Parts
Supplier of new, used and remanufactured parts –
- Working with Imps for over 40 Years
- Large stock of new & used parts
- Fast mail order service
- Imp Transaxle specialist
t. 01823 350 360
f. 01823 350 370
e. [email protected]
Automotive machining – Imp specialist
Newman Cams Agent
Automotive Machining – Imp Specialist
- Catering for all retro, race & track cars
- Full Cylinder Head Reconditioning Services.
- Cylinder Head Pressure Testing & Grinding.
- Lead Free Head Conversions.
- Rebore & Sleeve Engine Blocks.
- Alloy & Cast Iron Welding.
- All Engine Parts lightened & balanced.
- Line Boring & Honing. Crank Grinding. Steel Flywheels.
Alloy pulley sets – Imp engine parts. Wills Ring Machining.
Newman Imp Camshafts – R17, R20, R21 & R22 in stock.
Imp Steel Billet Camshafts
998, 1040 & 1120cc Engines
Special One-off parts made & repaired
New & Used Parts
Some Competition Parts Available
Service, Repairs & MOT
t. 01352 720280
t. 01352 720617 (home)
The UK home of performance and classic rotating electrics
Phone: +44 (0) 1384 261984
Fax: +44 (0) 1384 74552
Eurolec Components (Midlands) Limited
Unit 2-4 Northmoor Industrial Park
Speedy Spares Limited incorporating R.J.Grimes (Coulsdon) Ltd
Spares Stockist –
- Specialising in Rootes and Classic Spares
- From 1930’s onwards
- New Hillman Spares At Discount prices
Our stock includes – Brakes – Steering – Suspension – Electrics – Clutches – Cylinders and repair kits – Hoses – Bushes – Filters –
Pumps – Pistons – Gaskets – Exhausts – Cables – Bearings – Distributors and much more.
- Fast Mail Order Service Worldwide
- More than 35 years of knowledge
Send a S.A.E for our Spares List (please state make & model of car.
t. 01273 417 889
f. 01273 412 764
19-25 Old Shoreham Road
Classicline Insurance –
For over 30 years, Ian and his team have been providing high quality classic car insurance to over 25,000 specialist and classic car owners.
138 Castle Street
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12:30pm
01455 639 000
Peter Best Insurance
Peter Best Imp Insurance –
- Established in 1985
- Our ‘Register’ policy is designed for British vehicles owned by UK car club members
- Club member discount
- Roadside assistance & recovery within the UK and EU
- Free agreed value
- Unlimited glass cover
- Multi vehicle discounts
PBIS offer a new service for lower value vehicles that have an agreed value less than the potential repair cost of the vehicle. Agreed Value Extension Cover (AVEC) allows an ‘uplift’ to the agreed value of 50% or 100% giving a more realistic repair amount following a serious accident.
t. 01376 574000